I always endeavour to get orders out as quickly as possible but please allow up to 7 days from date of purchase, before your item will be posted to you. 90% of the time, your order will be posted out within 3 days, but I do ask that you allow 7 days in case an item you have ordered is out of stock and needs to be handmade specifically for your order.
Please note, the processing time is in addition to the shipping time, and choosing express post does not reduce the processing time.
There is a shipping option ‘put a rush on it’, that allows your order to jump to the front of the queue and includes express post. This option does not guarantee same or next day postage, however, I will certainly do my best to do so. If you are in a hurry for your order, this option is a good idea in peak times, such as the Christmas rush, where there may be a number of orders ahead of yours to be processed.
Once your order has been lodged with Australia Post you will receive your tracking number and updates via email.
Please ensure your correct postal information is provided at checkout , as L&P will not be liable for any additional costs associated with re-sending your order to the correct address or any lost parcels due to this error.
L&P will not be held responsible for any lost items once they have been lodged with Australia Post. If you believe your parcel has been lost in transit or is listed as delivered yet you do not have it in your pretty little hands; the first step is to report that your order has been lost via Australia Post, which you can do here.
There are several standard hipping options to choose from:
- Large letter post: this is untracked postage and is suitable only for earrings orders, due to the size limit of these packages. You can choose to add tracking to this postage option, at the checkout.
- Regular postage: this is tracked postage at regular speed. The approximate shipping time provided by Australia Post is 3-7 business days.
- Express post: this is tracked postage, and the approximate shipping time provided by Australia Post is next Business Day delivery within major cities within Australia. 2 Business Days outside of metro areas.
- Local pickup: local pickup is from Mernda, Victoria 3754. Once your order is packaged and ready, I will contact you to arrange a suitable time to collect your order.
Are you a last minute shopper or in a rush for a gift?
- "Put a Rush On It": this includes moving your order to the front of the queue and express postage. This is the fastest option to receive your order ASAP.
Shipping options for wholesale stockists:
- Wholesale: this option is for the lucky stores who stock L&P, and is a flat rate of $19.60 which includes priority processing of your order, tracking, signature on delivery, express upgrade if required and swing tags for all items. Stockists - please ensure to select this option at checkout.